1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Every state but new york

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Time to start working now to defeat Andrew Cuomo in his 2016 presidential bid. It won't be Hillary...she'll be 69 and with possible side effects of her concussion. This political power play was to demonstrate he could get done what obama possibly could not. ed nichols

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Will there be anything left to govern by 2016? HMB

3. shadow

shadow Active Member

Hillary and 69 dont belong in the same paragraph !!!!!!!!! Headed to the toilet to puke !!

4. Cray

Cray Member

"Good Luck"!!! He has $24,000,000. in his re-election fund already!
    We don't have any Republican's in this state that can beat him! Cray

5. Chessie33

Chessie33 TS Member

There are plenty of US in New York to throw this fool out of office, yes it is uphill due to the urban areas but if we start early and work with the NRA and others it will only be a matter of time before the folks that sit on there a** and don't vote will start to pay attention. My wife and I plan to do what we can and quick!

6. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Cray...I'm not talking about New York. I am advising those in every other state to start now in their states to work for his defeat in a possible presidential run in 2016. Fortunately I live a mile from the Pennsylvania border and I will buy everything I can in the Keystone state to deny NY the sales tax. And a move is not out of the question. NY is not friendly to business....now this. There are not too many blue collar incomes in this state government. The elite now govern us serfs. ed

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

They way he acted the other day and with the number of people claiming to be Jews in NY, just run that video against the little Bohemian rants, PROBLEM SOLVED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.