1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EvergreenGunClub W Wash, Spr.Shoot 3/29,30/08

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by woodski, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodski

woodski Member

Evergreen Gun Club Spring Shoot Program March 29th & 30th. TRAP AND SPORTING CLAYS EVENTS BOTH DAYS!!!<end>

Sat 29th 9am Event#1 100 Doubles, Targets $25,Lewis $10<end>

Sat Event#2 100 Handicap, Targets $25, 25's $10, 50's $9, Lewis $10, Magnum $12 Min. 10 shooters<end>

Sun 30th 9am Event #3 100 Singles $25 Targets, Lewis $10,<end>

Sun Event #4 100 Handicap,$25 Targets, 25's $10, 50's $9, Lewis $10, Magnum $12 Min 10 shooters<end>

$8 of every entry fee events 1-4 goes to winners as stated below.<end>

Events 1&3 Class A,B,C,D-50-30-20<end>

Events2&4 Yardage Champion 40%, Long 20%, Mid 20%, Short 20%<end>

Case of shells for: High Overall, High Lady, High Jr., High Vet.<end>

Cross Registration IS Available Too<end>

Kitchen - Breakfast & lunch served both days. Full RV hook-ups Available or Dry<end>

ALSO A 2 DAY SPORTING CLAYS REGISTERED or fun EVENT HERE THIS WEEKEND!! Pick or mix your fun this weekend!!<end>

Thanks for looking and we hope you can make one of these shoots. Bob Woods, New President of Evergreen Gun Club.<end>

2. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

What birds are you throwing?

3. woodski

woodski Member

We will be throwing orange caldwells. Thanks for asking and hope to see you there, Bob Woods New EVG Cub President

4. woodski

woodski Member

Hey, I'm thinking of adding a Buddy Backer Shoot on our upcomoing shoots after the reg. shooting is done(I don't know if I can get it together for this shoot but bring shells just in case). Limits on shells used ? 1 1/8 oz shot, 7 1/2 max.? That would keep it more fun for all, not just the Annie Oakly shooters? OR ? Looking to get more shooters involved is my only goal here and these Buddy shoots are a Hoot!!! Please let me know asap. Thanks, Bob Woods

5. woodski

woodski Member

I thought about asking our Annie Oakly - Game players to move their regular shoot from thursday nite to fri nite on Registered shoot weekends for ALL Loads OK shooting Games?<end>

Then have the Buddy Shoots On Saturday after Reg. Shoot is over with a campfire back by the Old Shootgun Tavern Site?<END>

Also thimking of moving our Registered shoots down to the North end of the club where our back ground of trees is thought by some to be better. Motorhome persons that could live without hookups can still park down there , the rest would have to walk a little farther if they still need hookups on S. end?<end>

Keep thoughts coming, Thanks Bob Woods

6. cole-mitchell

cole-mitchell TS Member

I like the idea of utilizing the tall, evergreen trees on the north end of the club. You guys did that a couple years back at the 4th of july shoot and from what I could tell the it ran smoothly.

7. gsdesign46

gsdesign46 Member

By all means use the traps on the North end. I have shot some good scores down there. Greg

8. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Ajax......if they shoot down on the north end will you move your van down there for me?

Jim R

9. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

OK, I'm all turned around. Is the north end to the left of the club house when facing the firing line? If it is, then that's the area that gets the wind all swirling around in that back corner. However if you're just going to use the first few traps it should be OK.
    Marion

10. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

It'll be a good weekend. Be sure to attend.

[​IMG]

11. woodski

woodski Member

12. woodski

woodski Member

13. gsdesign46

gsdesign46 Member

Bob, It was nice meeting you this weekend. I think the shoot went very well. Typical Spring weather at Evergreen - sun,hail and rain. I can't wait for the next shoot so I can come down and pick up my case of shells. Greg

14. woodski

woodski Member

Thanks Greg. I'm glad you did well and I thought the shoot went well also for the the varied weather we had. We are working on traps, voice calls, and tons of other stuff this next month to be in good shape for the next Reg. Shoot. We may try to get one early in May in addition to The Big Memorial Day Shoot May 24th thru 26th. I will let you know. Thanks again. Bob W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.