1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Evergreen Sptsmans Pres. Day Shoot Feb14&15th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by woodski, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodski

woodski Member

Evergreen Sportsmans Club Presidents Day Shoot Sat.Feb.14 & Sun.15th 9am start both days,all events $26 entry + fees+ option. We have listened to all comments about prefered targets and will be shooting ALL ORANGE WHITE FLYER targets.We shot them the last continental shoot and they were awsome!!! THREE events on SATURDAY the 14th Event #1 - 100 Doubles with $6 from each entry to cash purse split 60% / 40%, each class shooting for own money. Event #2 - 100 Singles with similar pay out. Event # 3 - 100 handicap with magnum (min 10 shooters all magnums) $12, 3 yd groups 18-21, 22-24, 25-27, similar payout with each group shooting for own money. TWO Handicap Events on SUNDAY 15th. Event #4 - 100 Handicap with magnum, same yd groups,etc. Event #5 - 100 Handicap, same as before. Thats right ONE MAGNUM on Sat.& TWO MAGNUMS on Sunday, We are trying to make it worth your trip and hope you like the new TWO day program as well. It leaves a day to relaxe at home on Monday if you are fortunate enough to get the day off( and spend your earnings from the magnum you WIN??? ) Kitchen will be open both days so see ya there and break them all. Thanks, Bob Woods ESC President, Board members, and volunteers.

2. woodski

woodski Member

Sorry, No presquading Fri nite for this event. Hope this weather keeps up, its beautiful today!! We are going down this Sat to set/check all traps and I need to practice my doubles (new gun) so I hope weather holds. Those new White Flyer All Orange targets looked awsome so I can't wait for scores with them for this next Pres.Day Event especially with THREE magnums !!! See ya there, Bob W

3. woodski

woodski Member

GOOD NEWS for this weekends weather for the PRESIDENT DAYS TRAP SHOOT Feb 14th-15th!!! I just watched the weather and it's going to be 36 to 47 degrees with SUNNY Skies on Fri.thru Mon. AWSOME, Thank You LORD!!! SE YA THERE, BOB & Crew

4. woodski

woodski Member

5. growler

growler Member

How were the targets for 1st of 2 days of the shoot? Looking forward to make it out Sunday to shoot. I will be the rookie out their shooting my 1st PITA shoot. Good luck all and hope to see you all out their Sunday.
    kevin

6. woodski

woodski Member

The all orange White Flyer argets were GREAT on sat. & sun. There was a 97 and a 95 in doubles, 4 - 100's in the singles on sat. Sunday didn't hold of the rain (as the weatherman said I really didn't make up that report earlier) and here it is monday and the sun is out again. Welcome to the great northwest :) Still some good scores on sun. but he magnums are still intact. Thanks for all the support of our club and a special THANK YOU to ALL the VOLUNTEERS!!!
    Bob Woods ESC Pres., Board members, and Volunteers!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.