1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Evergreen sportsmen club Annie shoots

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by icelander36, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icelander36

icelander36 Member

We shoot Annies every Thursday evening from 6:00 PM till Whenever they want to quit or 9:00PM at Evergreen Sportsmen club just west of Littlerock WA. I would like to invite you all to come shoot with us. Take exit 95 from I5 to Littlerock, continue on 128 Ave SW to Mima Road SW, Turn left and continue to Bordeaux Road SW, Turn right and then about 7 tenths miles turn right to Marksman Rd SW Keep to the right at the fork and it will lead you right to the club. Hope to see some new shooters wanting to have fun. Thank you Lyle

12736 Marksman Road SW Olympia Washington 98512

2. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Be there.

3. icelander36

icelander36 Member

WWW.shootesc.com for more information on club. Lyle

4. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

It's a lot of fun. Evergreen uses a trap set up to 40 yards for you long shooters and it's shoot what you bring.

I will add one thing, the third shot pushes the limits of a shotgun and the shooter. Bring your duck and turkey chokes and come on out.

Ajax

5. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.