1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Evergreen gun Clubs' sorry you won't be back

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by woodski, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodski

woodski Member

Read last post on sorry I wont be back please. I hope it sheds a litle light on ALL thats going on here. We really are trying to get this Club back on track ASAP. Thanks, Bob Woods EVG Gun Club Pres.

2. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I did and thanks.

3. woodski

woodski Member

4. 870aa

870aa TS Member

Woodski,
    How did the last shoot go? How many squads?Did you guys end up shooting on the North end or the regular bank of traps?

5. woodski

woodski Member

Shoot went good for 1 inch of snow on the ground Sat. morning, hail in the afternoon. Sunday was better weather but we only had 6 squads on each day. With this type of weather, gas prices up, and shooting supplies prices up, I guess that was to be expected. We went to the least ammount of black ring on orange targets and they were much better. Still seems like all orange might be the ticket for winter though. We did this shoot with all volunteer help so we still made a little for the club. We can't wait for some better weather, so come on summer. Thanks for asking and hope to see you at the Memorial Day 3 day shoot. Bob Woods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.