1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Even cheaper shells @ Dicks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nukinfuts, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

I was at Dicks this morning checking out the sale price on shells.I asked the guy how I could get them even cheaper.He told me "They were cheaper by the flat.But I wouldn't buy them now.Wait till Black Friday (Day after Thanksgiving) and they will be real cheap.Look for the sale coupon in the local paper" I thought I would let the guys about to buy shells know about this.Looks like my Christmas present buying day will be on hold!!...Nuc

2. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Be careful, the rumor I heard is that the coupon that will be in the paper will NOT be valid on ammunition.

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I wouldn't send someone out shopping on Black Friday even if Dick's was selling shells for $1.00 a box. It's totally insane!

Morgan

4. FLIP

FLIP Member

just found out,dicks price on sts and AA are $7.99 a box that was in niles ohio good luck

5. FLIP

FLIP Member

just found out,dicks price on sts and AA are $7.99 a box that was in niles ohio good luck

6. FLIP

FLIP Member

sorry dail up connection

7. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Get a release mouse. HMB

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

Today (11-17) Dick's price on STS or AA is $57.90 per flat. Rem Gun Clubs are $39.80 per flat. I think I need to get some more Super Handicap loads tomorrow. Can someone figure out $57.90 X 5 X 0.05 sales tax for me so I will have enough money?

Pat Ireland

9. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

<I>"Get a release mouse. HMB"</I>

All computer mouses are "release". Try it! Nothing happens when you click DOWN. It all happens when you let the button UP.

Morgan

10. Gary E.

Gary E. TS Member

Flip,

I am stunned to find you on a link talking about cheap shells..................

Gary E.

11. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

"I wouldn't send someone out shopping on Black Friday even if Dick's was selling shells for $1.00 a box. It's totally insane!"

Ditto. I live near a large mall surrounded by 2-3 dozen other big box stores, i'll do what I can to avoid driving (let alone doing any of my regular shipping) around there next friday and saturday (unless gander or dicks have some decent early bird specials LOL)!!

12. il shooter

il shooter Member

what is the web site that has printable coupons .i have tired dicks web site and didnt fine any . any help, thanks

13. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I just got back from South Dakota (which was big fun). Anyway, Sportsman's warehouse had shells real cheap. They were also discounting them by the flat. Remington Nytros were about 5.79 as I recall. Regards, Jake

14. major146

major146 Member

What is the differance between Remington STS and the Gun Club shells?
    Terry

15. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Wad, powder, and hull and shot quality.

Morgan

16. phirel

phirel TS Member

Morgan- There is another difference between Rem. STS and Gun Clubs shells you left out. Gun Club shells will not consistently eject from my gun and the hulls have no value.

Pat Ireland

17. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

<I>"Morgan- There is another difference between Rem. STS and Gun Clubs shells you left out. Gun Club shells will not consistently eject from my gun and the hulls have no value."</I>

That's really good to know, Pat. You keep your defective gun and send me those valueless hulls. I love win-win deals!

Morgan

18. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Those $2.98 Game loads are 1oz at 1290fps and wallop you as good as 1-1/8 Handicrap shells. I bought some. Compnents have to be even cheaper than Gun Clubs, which I bought a lot of and are just fine.

19. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

the sales man at dicks told me some of the shells have gone up 20 percent in the last week and they have remarked the shelves. The newspaper today had gun clubs at 4.28 per box then take off the 10 dollar coupon on 50 dollars which means 12 boxes and they come out to about 3.77 with tax. You then get a 10 dollar rebate from dicks on Remington shells over 100 dollars. Then you get scorecard points 10 dollars for 300 dollar purchase.

20. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Joe - All the $10 off coupons that I saw that did not exclude ammo, were good only thru 10/31. Is there something newer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.