Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evansville Gun Club

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  whos your daddy 
#1 ·
Just an FYI
If any of you get a chance to travel through Evansville, IN. be sure to take your Clay guns along.
I was there over the Christmas holiday visiting two of my daughters familes and had a chance to not only stop by but do some shooting at the club three different days.
I just want to say that they run a class club with real down to earth folks caring for your needs.
It's not often enough that we compliment a good club and also stop by to support them by doing some shooting.
These folks deserve some pats on the back for making strangers welcome.
I was so impressed that even though I live 275 miles North in Valparaiso, IN. I plan to take up a family membership there with my daughters and son-in-laws.
They have a great club house, many trap & Skeet ranges, Sporting Clays a nice sales area, a kitchen and well, just a real good feeling place to shoot.
That's really all I wanted to say because they deserve it.
A Future Evansville Gun Club member.
John Seroczynski

G
#2 ·
Hey John,

Glad you liked your visit to God's country. I've spent a lot of my life down in those parts as that's where my mother and father was raised. Evansville gunclub is a very nice place and the people are even better!

BTW, They's supposed to be a descent little place up your way to shoot sporting clays. LOL.

ec90t

#3 ·
sero:

If harold Bowers is still running the club then he is a good guy I guess he took after his dad Sylvester you will see his gun and some memoriablia in a case in the club.

I used to go to the club a lot in the past it is only 150 miles away for me but now days I don't shoot as much and have other things going on but I agree they are friendly to the customer im sure other clubs could get a few tip's from them.

Foggy!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.