1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EVANGELISTS IN TROUBLE AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim101, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Religion and politics they are the same thing, They just use different methods to get your money and take care of their business buds and live high on the hog.

Jim

2. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

I believe the Rev's points are well taken. Who can shoot their best after backing out of a broken driveway?

Rollin

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

So......what else is new?

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Just trying to out spend Jessie and big Al. Good luck in that one.

Rock

Jim

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

You promise three??? Only three??? 3 middle-aged cougars who's "hooters" have taken flight south towards the belly button isles!!!! Well,,,thats a far cry from 72 virgins let me tell you!!!!

Sheep need to be sheared!!! They need to be as miserable as possible to make their diety as real as possible!!! Sort of like the lifestyle of the Jew,,not even the gay jews can hold on to their men!!!!! I am surprised they can even procreate among themselves without their mothers telling them what to do!!!! And then "whine" when its not done right!!!!

The real question is,,,,,How can people send their hard-earned money to a "televised" charleton,,,Just who is the "goof"??? Who thinks they can buy their salvation like girl scout cookies??? Sheep of course!!!! And theres plenty to go around!!! Quite lucrative---Gods Work,,don't ya think???

AKA Grammie..........

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Evangelism is worse than Cancer, but few people know it! Those who are drawn into it are poor, weak bastards who need something....even if its fake...... to prop themselves up with. Its the same reason fat women need food and cigs....its their security blanket! I feel sorry for them all....truly I do!

7. thespan

thespan TS Member

Here we go again.

The deluded, pathetic grammie spewing his anti-Semitic drivel again, and being the cowardly fool that he is, signing off with that ridiculous AKA grammie...

What a lonely, disenfranchised, pitiable, old man.

Oh, well! Regards,

Peter Greenspan

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

rev zara did you get the deed to my house and all my bank account #s yet so i can be saved. jack

9. thespan

thespan TS Member

Joe,

We don't need an ascerbic, mean, racist, anti-Semite here or anywhere regardless whether he makes us think.

Grammie, whoever he is, matches the typical psychiatric description of an isolated, delusional borderline personality who pathetically sees himself as the purveyor of truth and wisdom, full of secret (gnostic) knowledge of how things really are as opposed to how you and I, the uninitiated experience reality.

Paranoid delusions do often have grains of "truth" in them.

If one were to carefully analyze any number of his posts,one would easily see that whatever knowledge he possesses, he prevaricates it with paranoid delusions mixed with garden variety racist propaganda, etc.

He is entitled to his "opinions" however, that does not relinquish him from being held accountable for them.

Regards,

Peter Greenspan

10. grammie

grammie TS Member

You see how easy it is to drag the bottom and hook one of them slugs???? Didn't need live bait,,streamers,,trailers or diamonds,,,wipe a little skin grease from face,,apply liberally,,and they go into a feeding frenzy!!!!

AKA Grammie........

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This wasn't a big one, Grammie, you don't even need a net. He jumped right in the boat, LOL.

HM

12. thespan

thespan TS Member

Zara,

Thanks for the ackowledgement. Sadly, my effort to call out foolish, lonely, disenfranchised psychotics like grammie, on this site, is futile.

Nonetheless, I will continue to hold them accountable when they are making anit-Semitic, racist remarks.

BTW, weren't you the fellow with the white shorts, sun glasses and an expensive trap gun that I saw at the Grand in early August?

Regards,

Peter Greenspan

13. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

grammie,
    There's enough problems in this world without a jerk like you crapping on a group of people because of their religeous beliefs. Unless of course you're talking about Muslims.
    Dan King

14. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

grammie,
    There's enough problems in this world without a jerk like you crapping on a group of people because of their religeous beliefs. Unless of course you're talking about Muslims.
    Dan King

15. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

grammie,
    Dan King

16. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Buckwheat

I have a couple of release triggers for sale. Let me know what you need to cure that flinch. LOL

17. crusha

crusha TS Member

Matamata, there's half a dozen moderators on this board, and yet the comments about jews will stand - do you remember what I told you about trapshooterWASPs.com?

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Many liberals will take any remark about a particular group of humans and call it racist if it has negative comments.

If the remark is positive, then it is "promoting diversity" or some other hackneyed phrase.

If you want to call someone racist or anti-Semitic you have two obligations.

1: Be sure you understand the meaning of the label you are using.

2: Be sure the person's remarks or position is not the truth.

After all, you don't want to be labeled a liberal puke.

HM

19. thespan

thespan TS Member

Charlie,

Right you are! I wonder what the Anti-Defamation League would think about such postings. Thanks for your support.

Half-mile,

First of all, I am not a liberal(watch your labeling, son).

Secondly, diversity has nothing to do with anything I have to say about grammie.

Thirdly, I am not labeling grammie; I am diagnosing him regarding his unfortunate, pathetic personality disorder, based on an indictment of his own words and behavior.

Do you believe calling Jews "corksuckers" comes from a position of truth? (talk about understanding what a label means!)

My obligation is to hold accountable a sad, lonely, disefranchised, deluded, megalomaniac old man who delights in his own absurb rantings, some of which often include obviously anti-Semitic and racist remarks.

Judging from your defense of him, perhaps you are also deluded, as well.

You can label me anything you want, I will still hold you or grammie or anyone else who posts their vitriolic, delusional, psychotic nonsense accountable, as long as I bother to waste my time reading grammie's idiotic, pathetic posts.

Regards,

Peter Greenspan

20. thespan

thespan TS Member

MIA,

I am humbled to have your support.

Thanks, and regards!

Peter Greenspan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.