1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eustis,Fl.GC ATA shoot Sun. 4-20

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ky205, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ky205

ky205 Member

We,Eustis GC will be shooting reg. targets this Sunday morning. Sign up at 8:30am, shoot at 9:00am, singles, handicap & doubles. This will be our last ATA shoot. We would like to thank everyone that has shot with us and also thank all the people that have helped make these shoots a success. The club is located at the end of Frankies Rd., which is off of CR 561 south of Tavares.

Harry W.

2. jbshep

jbshep Member

Why the last ATA shoot?

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Harry,
    Big Bob "A" and I planing to be there. It will be the usual program I will have to get up about 4AM in order to be at his place by 5AM so I can wake him up, while I make his coffee, cook his breakfast. With any luck he'll be able to take his shower while I go out to his garage load him up 300-400 shells for the shoot and any practice he deems necessary. After cleaning his gun for him we should be ready for the long trip of which he'll probably take his power nap. When he finally wakes up I'm sure I'll have to listen to how it was done up north etc...Then God help us if the wind is blowing or there is a cricket making too much noise. But yep will be there. LOL
    Sorry its the last ATA you guys are the unsung hero's and we all appreciate all the trouble you went to we enjoyed it. Jim W

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Up 4 final ATA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.