1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eurochasse?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by slickhead, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Anyone ever do any business with Eurochasse? They seem to have a lot of Perazzi inventory. Would like some input on them. Thanks

2. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I've bought several guns from them. Not real friendly, but they have good stuff and reasonable prices on some of it. I doubt we will ever be "buddies"--but--ok overall.

3. shootsome

shootsome Member

I tried to buy a gun from them once but found them too unfriendly for me to want to do business with them.

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

My experience same as Boomers, except I'd say "not real friendly" is an understatement.

5. napawino

napawino TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ditto to what Hitapair says.

6. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I don't live that far away for EuroChasse. He has nice guns but unfriendly is a under statement indeed. This guy need to go to school for public relations.

7. Terry Phillips

Terry Phillips Member

I bought a 687 el 28ga and 410 combo from him a few years back. Took it out and test fired it and it would not set the second trigger with the 28ga. so I knew it would not work for the 410. I called this guys and told him it was on its way back to him for repair or my money back. He told me he didn't take used guns back and to send it back to Beretta and have them fix it. It was a heated phone call, but the gun was already on its way. I didn't want him to have the gun and my money with an attitude at the same time, so I called UPS and had the gun returned to me. I did send it to Beretta for repair, got it home and it has been in the safe since, not even test fired. Needless to say I will never deal with this guy again.

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Looks like a good place to stay away from

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

EGOchasse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.