1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eurochase?????????????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

The guy is a complete and total alpha Henry. I called on a gun and he told me it was sold 6 weeks ago and sort of implied that I was a total moron by not knowing that. Gee... maybe since the ad was still up I had a crazy notion that the item might have been for sale. Jeff

2. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

I know a couple of dealers here in NY that say he is a complete rude moron. They told me they will never do buisness with him..Richie

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Right in there with you guys, Bought one Win 21 from him and you think he was doing me a great favor. What an SSS. He should price his stuff and update. Jeff

4. B.C.

B.C. Member

You need to speak Arabic he is an Egyptian,His name is Hanny

5. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Interesting, I've had the same experiance w/ him.I even called him back another day thinking he was having a bad day and i came away with the thought he is having a bad life!

As it so happens I am going to be in S. Conn in a couple of weeks and i want to stop into his store to see what his story is. He seems to be connected to Perazzi Italy in some way because he gets European configurations/wood quality that you just don't see in the USA.

But, I have written him off because of how he treats people.Not Good!

I did buy 3 new guns since I 1st contacted him and he is still in business: he doesn't need my business to survive.

6. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Mike, I phoned him up a year ago, as he has a perazzi trigger group advertised on website. I called twice, left messages, and he never called back. I tried one last time, and when he answered, he was so sarcastic and unfriendly over the phone, I told him I was sorry I called, and stated he should not answer calls when he talks to potential customers the way he did with me. Too bad, life is too dang short for treatment like his. ............Rob

7. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

He's the south end of a northbound horse.

8. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

I can feel the love...sometimes makes me feel like I should be back in the gun business. Hani aint that bad a guy, you probably just caught him on a bad
    day(s). puuuuaaaabblloooo

9. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

Puablo,
    Now think about that... Can all these people have caught him on a bad day???? Or does the guy have bad days 365 a year! Ohhhhh jeffery Boy.... Richie

10. Chester White

Chester White Member

Are we talking about Hani Hafez?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.