1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ethan Hastie (Rookie of The Year)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mr. Charles, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Wow Wow! Wow!

What an honor to coach this fine young man. I knew he was in contention for "Rookie of the Year" but just found out tonight from his father that he was selected.

In our last SCTP Shoot in December Logan Voyles ran 100 for first place and Ethan broke 99 for second.

Ethan is one fine young man and is also an honor student. He reminds me of a big country boy from Missouri. I'll let you figure out who that is. Karla would know.

That is two Rookie of The Year Shooters that have came out of the Carmi Trap Club that I have had the Honor of Coaching.

I must add that his father Bob is one of the finest persons that I have had the honor of meeting. Bob is so supportive of Ethan. He never misses a practice or a shoot. Quite a Gentleman.

Ethan & Bob, this coaches hat is off for you.....

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Good for you Mr. Charles. It surely is a pleasure to work with the youth of today isn't it. Hopefully they are the ones that will move forward through life with the proper perspective that can bring our Country back. Thank you to you, Ethan, and his parents. Bob

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Touching story.

4. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ethan hastie trap shoot