1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Etchen - Beretta unsingle- Do you like yours?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hubcap, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Thinking of trying one of the Etchen Beretta Unsingles and was hoping to get some feedback here. Anyone have likes or dislikes with theirs?

How's the recoil?

Thanks

hubcap

2. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I like mine just great! I'd recommend you get Etchen to install an adjustable comb. I also installed a Jones adjuster and a Kick-Eez pad and increased the pitch to fit me better as long as I was cutting the stock. Recoil isn't bad at all, just shot 300 targets today and looking forward to another 300 tomorrow.

John C. Saubak

3. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Jeeze-----am I the >only< one who likes his Etchen Beretta 687 unsingle combo?

Just got back home from winning the "HDCP SHORT YD", Shannon Swanson Marathon (300 ATA registered handicap targets)Medicine Lake, MT today with mine! Beautiful Montana Silversmiths buckle and a half yard punch.

John C. Saubak

4. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

I don't have the unsingle, but have the top single and o/u combo 687 from Etchens. I really like mine, and if/when the unsingle barrel can be had, I will no doubt add it to the gun case. Assuming I don't stop by Racine or Canton this summer of course.

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

O baby!

6. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Congrats on the punch John.

hubcap

7. trapshooter1981682

trapshooter1981682 TS Member

Michael,
    I love my Beretta 682 Unsingle, just bought a new one this year and had the same issue, the comb cracked, called Beretta and they really didnt offer any assistance. Got it fixed but i am going to have that junky memory system taken out and put in post.

8. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Whew!----I thought for a minute there I must be all alone?

FWIW, I've heard that Beretta factory adj combs are "junk", get Etchen to install the comb-------he uses Graco hardware and does a really nice job.

John C. Saubak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.