1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Et tu, Ohio...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

The straw that broke the camel's back. But don't fret more will be imported from the Middle East.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ah, Buckeyes, buckeyes...what are we to do with the Buckeyes?

I know: combine it with Michigan and Pennsylvania, and call it: MichOVania.

3. mobear

mobear Member

This is all because of the electoral college bullshit, if you look at ohio and michigan, the only reason obummer will win them is because of the large welfare citys in each state, the majority of the counties in both voted for romney.

4. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

Being an Ohioan I apologize for the morons that populate the metro areas. obummer really only won 3-4 counties of the 88. but they are the most populated by mooches.

5. rpeerless

dds4horse, the state I'm in and was born in sank into the abyss sometime in the seventies and has never seen the light since. Moved away and moved back several times. Getting impossible for the natives to live here. Make that impossible to survive here.

6. JH

JH Well-Known Member

People with traditional American values and not those of the NEW NORMAL need to move to a DEEP RED state. It is obvious there is a moral divide between Blue and Red states. State legislatures in RED STATES will act as a buffer against the coming onslaught!

Let's start a migration of tax paying, hard-working, citizens who produce the wealth and are preyed upon by the PARASITES to move to DEEP RED states.....

Move to a RED STATE!

7. rpeerless

Bangalore, what a great idea but who will buy our houses and where do we aquire the cash for the moving expenses seeing how many of us have a housing market that has tanked? And what does one do for work when one gets to the new location?

8. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Rent your house. There are still jobs available in some RED STATES. It won't be easy, but, it can be done. Target a couple of desirable RED STATES and research their job outlooks....again, it can be done.

Hard times are much easier to tolerate in freedom than in a politically-correct, nanny-BLUE STATE.

9. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Now is not the time to retreat. Now is the time to stand up for what we believe and know is right. When legislative bills are proposed that we know are not good for the future of America, we must let our Congressmen know our views. Write to them, call them, email them, visit their office. Also write letters to the editor of your local paper.

Republicans still control the House of Representitives. The creek has risen, but it has not wiped everyone out.

"All CHANGE is not growth, as all movement is not FORWARD."

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Where was the "Great Tea Party"???

Don

11. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

rpeerless...

Regardless of how you feel about Ohio or the election, you dishonor American values with a statement like "But don't fret more will be imported from the Middle East."

It's no wonder Romney lost when he has supporters like you spouting such rhetoric.
    Mark T.

12. James344

James344 Active Member

Population of counties which voted for Obama - College kids who don't work and receive federal aid, and inner city people who don't work and receive federal aid.
    Population of counties which voted for Romney - Everybody else.

13. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I saw some BIMBO (not blonde) on the news last night, she was in Toledo, OH.
    Bragging about how many jobs that "Big Ears" has produced in Ohio. First that's a falacy and second I would venture a guess that Ohio will be swept under the rug with a lot of promises of jobs. But their welfare base increases.

Chuck

14. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

"flincher,,,f---off,,,you and your liberal freinds are the scum of the earth,,,"

OICU812....DO IT NOW!!!Grab your passport and LEAVE. DO US ALL A FAVOR.

IF you even have a passport.

If you even have been out of the city you live in.

If you even have moved out of your parents house.

GS

15. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

OICU812

Which one should I pick????

Acronym Definition
    ESAD Escola Superior de Artes e Design (Portugal)
    ESAD Empire State Association of the Deaf
    ESAD EducaciĆ³n Superior Abierta y Distancia (Spanish: Open and Distance Higher Education; Mexico)
    ESAD Electronic Safe and Arm Device
    ESAD Equivalent Still Air Distance (aviation; distance flown, accounting for headwinds or tailwinds)
    ESAD Eat Stuff and Die (polite form)
    ESAD Earth Science and Applications Division (NASA Hq)
    ESAD Engineering Sciences and Applications Division
    ESAD Eastern Softball Association of the Deaf

Since you did not know there was more than one ESAD I will pick

ESAD Electronic Safe and Arm Device

GS

16. rpeerless

rpeerless...

"Regardless of how you feel about Ohio or the election, you dishonor American values with a statement like "But don't fret more will be imported from the Middle East."

It's no wonder Romney lost when he has supporters like you spouting such rhetoric. Mark T. "

Mark T. It's is called "Freedom of Speech", but you wouldn't know that. Yes, I was disappointed in Ohio and all the other states that went Progressive, Left, Liberal.

17. C-Money

C-Money Member

For some reason, I feel pride when I buy gas in Idaho knowing the tax money is not going to Olympia. King county makes all decisions in Washington. Dang coasties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.