1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ESTATES $3.80 @ Cabela's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hett, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hett

Hett TS Member

Cabela's in Mitchell, SD has Estate shells on sale for 37.99 a flat. Come to Mitchell and shoot the 7th Annual Cabela's Trapshoot, May 26, 27 & 28 and after the shoot go shop Cabela's and view the world's only Corn Palace.

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Last time I was at Cabela's in Boise it wasn't that cheap. Too bad it costs so much to drive over Horseshoe Bend hill to get to Cabela's, it would almost be worth it.

Jennifer

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Now that you mention it Royce, I was going to shoot one or all of the handicaps in the state shoot (that's all I'm usually fair at) but I've been really dizzy and weak when I stand up for the last week and a half and the doctors can't seem to figure out why. Perfect timing, huh? At least I have an excuse to chicken out of the state shoot. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait till the next one.

Jennifer

4. nyttym

nyttym TS Member

Just went to the Cabelas website, shows Estates at $47.99 a case. No store near me, so can't check if it is unpublished sale.
    Bob

5. wyomingjayhawker

wyomingjayhawker TS Member

Just spotted by Sydney and they were $3.80 for all Estates

6. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Only 1oz Estates were 3.80 in the Hamburg, PA Cabelas. Not too many left either.

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I bought them in Boise last week while on vacation at Cabelas for $37.95, and they had stacks of cases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.