1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Estate 1oz shells $3.89 a box

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by EDGARMCM, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

The above will show Rural King Locations

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Sorry BigAl,

Since the price of shells and reloading supplies have risen so greatly I 'm forced to buy where it is the cheapest! STS' and AA's are 5.98 a box as well. When another company, that is local to me, steps up to the plate and gets competetive with their prices I will buy from them. Until that happens, I'll continue to buy from Wallyworld.

ec90t

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rural King is a great farm store. Main store and offices in Terre Haute, In and many stores in Illinois and Indiana.

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Irfner......The free trade issue started before Bill Clinton tenure in office.

5. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Don't apologize to BigAl. He probably has a house full of stuff made in China. His computer is full of low price foreign parts. His TV is foreign made as are his radios and his microwave and probably his toaster. He probably wears foreign made shoes and drives a car full of foreign parts because he knows he couldn't afford to live if he had to pay the prices to buy everything made in America.

6. Opion8ted

Opion8ted TS Member

I doubt that the Federals they sell, and I buy by the 10 flat lot, are made in China.

7. prissr1r

prissr1r TS Member

Anyone know of prices like these near Aiken SC? I am starting to think about cutting back on shooting because of the high shell prices.

8. rwm12

rwm12 Member

NOW $3.79 thru September 9th, 2007 at Rural King

9. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I also got the sale add and if you read it ALL it,s on ONE BOX .

10. toothless

toothless TS Member

what is your telephone#

11. johns6

johns6 TS Member

Up until a week ago at Academy in Houston,I could buy Federal Dove and Field and Winchester Super X for $2.99.These were 1 oz. 3 1/4 dram 1290 fps.

12. rwm12

rwm12 Member

$3.79 at Rural King, NO LIMIT.

13. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I bought 10 flats of 2 3/4 inch - 1 1/8 oz 12 guage ( Estate Shells ) last night for $38 a flat at Sportsmans Warehouse. The store had a pallet of 8's and 7 1/2 's last night. Rumor is that shell prices are suppose to rise 15% at the end of Sept and an additional 25% before yr end. On that note I am leaving work a little early to pick up another 10 flats!

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.