1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Estate 1 oz. loads

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jjlucky, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjlucky

jjlucky TS Member

what wad is best for the Estate 1 oz. load?? using 17 gr. clays.

I try and save the Estates to load once for doubles. however I don't seem to get consistant loads.

Thanks in advance, Jack Luck

2. jjlucky

jjlucky TS Member

I try and save the Estates to load once for doubles. however I don't seem to get consistant loads.

3. jjlucky

jjlucky TS Member

4. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Via an E-Mail with a tech at Alliant, the Estate, Top Gun and Federal Multi-Purpose hulls can be reloaded with the same recipes as for the Gold Medal plastic hull. They cautioned against more than a couple of reloads.

I have reloaded thousands of 1 ounce Gold Medal plastic hulls with the 12S0 wad with good results (i.e., light recoil and 25 straights).

My suggestion is to consult the reloading data of the powder manufacturer of your choice for reloading data for Federal plastic Gold Medal hulls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1 oz estates