1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN TO SHOW TRAP SHOOT LIVE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Baber, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baber

Baber TS Member

USA Shooting announced today that for the first time ESPN 360 will show a trap event live. Its the Selection match for the World Shooting team next week in Colorado Springs. Click on the website for more information.

Tom

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

You have to register beforehand on ESPN360 if you want to see it. Make sure your system is up and running ahead of time, so you don't miss any of it. Go to the website above.

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

If you visit the ESPN 360 website and look at upcoming events you will see the Double Trap and Skeet event. This is a first to have an event like this shown live.

TB

4. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

I wish we were going to see the qualifying matches as well but the broadcast will only show the Finals of Double Trap and Skeet. I expect the broadcast will be similar to what we have experienced with ISSF TV.

Going on form we should have the opportunity to see young Billy Crawford shoot in the Double Trap Final - I hope so.

No broadcast for Trap which is a shame.

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

See it this afternoon at 3:30PM EDT

Tom

6. ninjak

ninjak Member

so i have directv what channel is it on ?

AL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

espn skeet show star

espn trap and skeet