1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

@@ Ernest Marlette, Great Eastern Skeet In VA. @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Active Member

IMPORTANT NEWS for "GREAT EASTERN SKEET SHOOTERS"

Sadly, Ernest Marlette, of Marlette Fine Arms & Gunsmithing, will not be attending the Great Eastern Skeet Shoot. Just this morning, his best friend since childhood, died of a heart attack in Columbia, S.C. Ernest is driving there now to be with his friend's surviving family of a wife and 3 children. There are a number of friends and customers that were planning to meet Ernest at the Great Eastern. To those people and others attending the shoot, Ernest wants to express his deepest apologies in hopes that you will understand.

Dennis DeVault

I know that not everyone reads these threads but if you know someone that is attending this event will you please pass the message along to other shooters.
  2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell Active Member

Sad news for Ernest, my condolences to a fine man. Sorry for your loss Ernest. Harv Shell
  3. kyskeet

kyskeet Member

I was one of those that was planning on seeing Ernest this weekend, sorry for his and his friends families loss.
  4. dshot

dshot Member

excellent man to deal with, excellent work at a very fair price. I too was looking forward to seeing him, I hope he can still make th Virginia State trap shoot in July.
  5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Active Member

6. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Headed to the Great Eastern now,I will miss seeing him this weekend.Sorry for your loss old Friend. Jeff
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.