1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eric Weikum Memorial Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by weikum, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weikum

weikum TS Member

Hello Everyone~

I first want to thank all of you for your continued support over the years keeping my brothers memory alive w/ his memorial shoot every year. Frankie and I work so hard to get everything put together to have a successful shoot and we want you to know how much we appreciate all of your donations and all of you who come to participate in the actual event.

We have decided to do Eric’s Memorial Shoot every other year. Therefore we will be skipping this year and doing it again in April 2012. If you would like to donate this year that would be greatly appreciated; you can do so by emailing me and I will make sure it gets to the Eric Weikum ATA Hall of Fame Scholarship Fund and the University of Chicago Comers Children’s Hospital.

It is so nice to know that so many people still think about my brother. It has been over 7 years since he has passed, some days it seems like 100 years and other seem like just yesterday. Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and stories over the years – they all put smiles on our faces!

Ondrea Weikum

2. weikum

weikum TS Member

If you have any questions let me know!!

Thanks again!

Ondrea

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Be sure to remind me when it gets time to donate for the next shoot. Leo and I are always willing to support a good cause. Eric was a wonderful friend and we miss him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.