1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eric Weikum Memorial Shoot on presquad.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Harv Shell, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Eric's Memorial Shoot 4/24/10 at Downers Grove Sportsmans Club in Morris, Illinois is now on presquad.com<br>
    <br>
    Lets get on board and honor Eric and raise money for his charities. It would be great if we could crack the 100 shooter mark this<br>
    <br>
    year. Ondrea and Frankie are using a new format for this years shoot. I'm sure one of them will be along to highlight all the<br>
    <br>
    donations, raffles and the shoot programs. This is always a good time with a real nice special event. Don't forget the great food<br>
    <br>
    put on by George and Collette. Mark your calanders and get squaded for a great cause. Harv Shell<br>
    <br>

[​IMG]

2. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

I wish I was closer!

I have some pretty fond memories.

barry kemper

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey Harv:

I can't make it due to a shoot down here, but where can I send a donation? Maybe get a hold of Frankie directly?

Thanx bud...

Larry C

4. Harv Shell

Lar, either Frankie or Ondrea.

5. Harv Shell

More info coming on this shoot. Stay tuned.

6. weikum

weikum TS Member

Hey EVERYONE!! Frankie and I are really looking forward to this years memorial shoot in my brothers name! We have a lot of GREAT donations from Remington, Federal, Cabelas, Orvis and more to name! There will be breakfast and lunch provided - special event - the regular 50 bird event PLUS another 30 BIRD added money event. Any questions feel free to call me 630-878-9403 or email me at ondrea@ondreaweikum.com or weikum@aol.com - I am hoping for a great turn out this year and we would LOVE to break the 100 shooter mark this year!! I want to thank all of you for your continued support over the years in remembering Eric and his great spirit! He was a one of a kind person with a very positive out look on life.

Donations are always greatly appreciated!! You can make checks out to Eric Weikum Memorial Fund and mail them to me at Ondrea Weikum 13525 Golden Eagle Circle Plainfield, IL 60544.

Hope to see everyone at Downers Grove SC April 24!!

Ondrea Weikum

7. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

8. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I wish we lived closer, Frankie and Ondrea.......Bry has prom that night, so no way we can come at all. :( I hope you have a fantastic shoot!

Lorna

9. Harv Shell

only 1 week to go

10. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

Harv

How come nobody wants to shoot with you ? LOL Hope to see ya there. If not working I will be there.

11. Harv Shell

It doesn't look like anyone wants to presquad, you know i always shoot the best fields MJ, or is it BII? Hope to see you there, and bring your little friend. Harv

12. 3on8

3on8 Member

Not sure if I can make it, but what is the cost???

13. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

Harv

Who's my little friend ? Is it "The Great Ted Horton " lol

14. Harv Shell

I was thinking of Big John, but it would be good to see "Ted" again too.

15. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Program located above. I thought the one I received in the mail also had a 50 bird race, 25 singles, 25 handicap to start at 9 AM....

Looking forward this weekend. At least 3 members of Team Diesel will be in attendance...

16. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

17. Harv Shell

Come on out for a good cause, don't let the threat of rain keep you from having a great day at the gun club, radar looks good for today. Morris is on the right side of the I80 sign on the animated radar.

18. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

I'm beginning to understand what people mean when they say a trap club and trap fields are holy places.

The giving was amazing.

It was a privilage to attend. Thank you.

Joe

19. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Great event, great people.

Thanks

Dave Eberhart

20. Harv Shell

Great cause, great people, great day at the gun club. Really enjoyed the yellowhammer table, lots of great memories.<br>
    I wish more of our local shooters would get on board for this great cause. I was amazed at the support by Eric's shooting buddies, Purdue shooters and all of their families coming from as far away as Pennsylvania. Great bunch of young people. And all the guys that came from the St. Charles area was great. <br>
    I know next year I will make it my mission to bring at least 2 Morris area shooters to this great event. The program of shooting all 50 targets from your handicap yardage was well received and should be retained, much fairer for the short yardage group. Maybe when word gets around we will make 100 shooters next year.<br>
    Congrats to all that made this happen, you all did a great job, and thanks for a great day. Harv Shell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.