1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ERIC WEIKUM BENEFIT SHOOT APRIL 29TH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by quasi, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quasi

quasi TS Member

On april 29th there will a benefit shoot in the name of Eric Weikum the proceeds of this shoot will go towards (The University Of Chicago Children's Hospital pediatric Hematology/Oncology) along with: (The ATA Hall Of Fame) "The Eric Weikum Schloarship Fund". There will be sielent auctions, raffle's, FOOD, etc.... along w/ a 50 bird calcutta 25 at 16 yards, 25 handicap the handicap is determined by score at 16yds w/ a plus 2 basis. minimum of 20yds. Any questions please contact me Frankie Bentley @ mx10shootr@aol.com or Ondrea Weikum @ weikum@aol.com. donations always appreciated, please make checks payable to:The Eric Weikum Benefit.

2. Surferboy

Surferboy Member

Frank, I assume this is at Downers Grove?

3. quasi

quasi TS Member

yes this will be held at downers grove i appoligize for no entering that in my thread. thank you for pointing that out. frankie

4. quasi

quasi TS Member

just show up hungry but we will be serving food after the event so bring money and an appetite.

5. quasi

quasi TS Member

6. quasi

quasi TS Member

We will be signing up everybody as they come in so hopefully everybody will be signed up by 11 so we can start the auction as scheduled. The kitchen will be open till about the time we start the shoot hope to see everyone there. frankie

7. quasi

quasi TS Member

Great see ya there!

8. quasi

quasi TS Member

Great see ya there!

9. quasi

quasi TS Member

Great see ya there!

10. quasi

quasi TS Member

If anyone else would be interested in donating anything for the sielent auction you can contact me Frankie Bentley at 815-693-3141/ mx10shootr@aol.com. Or Ondrea Weikum at weikum@aol.comand attendance is huge so come one come all see ya there.

11. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Wish we could be there, but Leo is busy with a clinic. Hope you get a good bid on the autographed leather bag that Leo has donated.

12. quasi

quasi TS Member

Thank's Carla so do I & thank's again to you & Loe for your donations they are greatly apperciated see you soon Frankie.

13. quasi

quasi TS Member

We have just got some more donators Shane Nalor of Remington, Devon Harris of Federal, Recob, Diane Pennington of Mile High Shooting acc., Bruce Bowen, and of course Leo w/ a signed shooting bag thanks to all who have donated this will be a great shoot. Again the shoot will take place on April 29th at Downers Grove sportsmans club special event auction starts at 11am. There will will be food and other events going on so come out and have a great time.

14. quasi

quasi TS Member

15. quasi

quasi TS Member

Im sorry I regret to inform you that we do not have capabilities for internet access during the shoot. How ever if you would like to donate for ERIC WEIKUM BENEFIT you can go online to the downers grove sportsman club web site for info.

Thank you,
    Frankie

16. quasi

quasi TS Member

Alright I misunderstood how you wanted to bid on the silent auction i will put a list of a majority of all the things going in the auction when i recieve a few more items so you can see them for your self alrightyand thanks again.

Frankie

17. quasi

quasi TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.