1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eric Holder Video

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SMOKEIT, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

This explains how Holder feels about guns. Fast and Furious are just part of his messed up thinking about firearms...SMOKIT

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Swearing to uphold the Constitution when elected or appointed then attempting to do away with it in part or whole is asinine!! Asinine that we the people put up with such nonsense from these idiots!

Hap

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'll bet his body guards all have guns but thats different ... Typical of the Politicos to tell you what you want to hear until elected, then do what they want and forget about what they said before the election ... Now, they would love to change the Constitution and will if the people of American do not take America back by voting their asse's out ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Senator Issa should with out hesitation have him arrested for lying under oath.

Put the two videos together His oath of office of being AG, then show this one!!!

5. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

What get me is this is not what the job of the AG of USA is. He can't seem to be able to prosecute a case where he has video of the guilty party.

He also seems to think that by coming up with schemes to entrap FFL's it will help his cause.

Throw out Obama in November and we will be rid of this jerk and all the others like him!!!!

6. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

The best and easiest thing to do is to change Eric Holder's thinking about guns. Why doesn't someone invite him to a gun club and trap competition? As a matter of fact I may look into getting in touch with him. We have a competition this and every weekend in the Washington, DC metro area. Imagine, if I can get a trap gun in his hands and let him shoot a few rounds he may get hooked! Then I will tell him that kids need gun education classes in schools just like they have sex education. It's simpler to attempt to change his thinking, than for us to combat him trying to change everyone else's feelings about guns.

Hit 'em hard,

John

7. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

John..Good luck with that!.....SMOKIT

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Ya, Good luck in changing indoctrinated ideology's that have a driven agenda!

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

John, having a positive attitude is mighty important in all things life and I applaud that trait in anyone!

You'd probably have better odds of winning a power ball lottery than changing this guys mind!

Hap

10. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Hap, I think it's worth a try. He (Eric Holder) obviously has not been exposed to the positive aspects of the shooting sports. With his statements I'm sure his friend or family members (Uncles or Grandparents) never took him hunting or Trapshooting etc. All he knows is the Hollywood portrayal of guns used only in violent applications.

Hap, It was great seeing you at the gun club Saturday!

Hit 'em hard,

John

11. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Heck, my ex-brother-in-law, also a lawyer, ran away whenever he saw a gun. He's also a proud, liberal Democrat. Changing a Leopard's spots is next to impossible!!

12. dirk

dirk Member

Explains Fast and Furious doesn't it. He uses Jesse Jackson and former disgraced DC mayor Marion Berry as men of "credibility". Amazing................

13. UtahYork

UtahYork Member

Mr. Holder wants to play TV commercials during "The Fresh Prince of Belair" and "Martin"? So, I take it that he is only targeting the black community? Just saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.