1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ERIC HARVEY

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Larry/Oh, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry/Oh

Larry/Oh TS Member

After several months, this man contacted me again about trophy plates he said he now has to donate to my youth program. Said they had been returned because of a wrong address. Believable, but he never returned any phone calls I made to his number, nor his parent's number at a shooting club! I gave him the "right" address, which by the way was posted on several messages here, and to him directly. He said the plates were to be shipped that next day. I've been waiting three weeks again! He won't return calls left on an answering machine he called from. His voice and name are on the message, but the phone is in a lady relative's name.I hope he is sincere, but heck, I feel like he's jerking my chain. My address is( LARRY ROWLAND,1604 REID AVE.,XENIA, OHIO 45385 ) If anyone can contact this guy, ask him what's going on? He had me telling him how much I really need those tags, begging for them as it were. He really needs to get a grip on the phone and explain to me why he's doing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

eric harvey trapshooting