1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eric Harvey, please contact me!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Larry/Oh, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry/Oh

Larry/Oh TS Member

Mr. Eric Harvey, of New London, Mo., I know you are fairly young, but be a man and contact me (937-372-8739). Your last e-mail to me gave a day that you planned to ship plates for the kid's trophies. They never came, I can't seem to contact you any longer, and I haven't received an explanation. The only way may be to call the business that you represented. You stated you were ready to send the promised plates. I need to know if you are able to follow up with your offer or not. It's not fair to me to just leave it hanging. I realize you may not have had the authority to make the generous offer you did. There's no real shame in that, just let me know so I can make other plans for getting plates.

2. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We know Eric very well and he is an honorable businessman. Call his Dad's hunt club at 573-985-7477. Jeff or Patti (his mom) can give you his contact number. I know he recently moved his business from one building to another. Hope this helps.

3. Larry/Oh

Larry/Oh TS Member

Thank you trapwife. I'm sure, being an "honorable businessman", something unexpected came up. But, October the 8th, on a Thursday, he e-mailed me that the plates were about ready to ship, and that shipping was planned for Monday, October 12th. I haven't been able to contact him since then, nor has he tried to contact me. His offer was and is very generous. It can make for special events for a lot of youth, if he follows through. I'm not sure if enough will be in the Youth budget for all the other things, as we now have to apply for grants to fill the budget, and the plates. His offer had been such a relief to me, that seemed to come from an angel. And that may be so. I just want to know one way or the other. I mean no hard feelings to the generous hearted young man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

eric harvey trapshooting