1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Eric Cantor. What a Guy!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blade819, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

So Eric Cantor is holding up the Bi-patisan Vote that makes it illegal for insider trading by members of Congress. Ya gotta love this Putz!

blade819

2. blade819

Where are you Repulicans.... cat got your tongue?

blade819

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

For what reason? I guess until we know the reason it's a moot point. It is Republicans not repulicans. Bulge.

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Only if the Republicans vote like a "LIB" will it be considered a "Bi-patisan Vote".

5. lboh

lboh Member

Tell us why you didn't mention a version of the STOCK ACT that has been floating around the Democrat controlled Congress for 5 years before this and never saw the light of day? Guess that doesn't help your liberal agenda.

As a friend once said "It's easy to piss off a liberal - work hard, tell the truth, and have a pleasant day...... it will send them into a spiraling rage"

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

anybody who blade819 doesn't like is my kind of politician

7. blade819

The type of ignorant responces that I received was expected. The "Act" "Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge" STOCK, Act was introduced over 6 yrears ago by a Democrat with 14 co-sponsors. After languishing for 6 years, it now has the Congressional Blessing with 219 co-sponsors. Eric Cantor is personally scuddling this act. Now, if you Right Wing Nuts want to side with him, just because you would hate to agree with a "LIB", that once again shows your ignorance.

blade819

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Worrying about Cantor is pretty silly when we have this guy in a position of power.

9. blade819

Not really. Let's try to start at the most sensible and work upwards.Plus, this can be accomplished this week if Cantor desired.

blade819

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

So Eric Holder is holding up the investigation on Fast and Furious by refusing to release emails that can shed light on any illegal activities of the DOJ.

Where are you Democrats.....cat got your tongue?

11. blade819

Roach..... suggest you do your own thread on that.

12. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Blade, would another thread chang the answer?? Bulge.

13. blade819

I agree with the ROACH. If there's wrongdoing, make em pay.I have no tolerance for crooks or dishonest politicians. If they are proven to be wrong. Make em pay. Be it Republican or Democrat. Don't you Republicans agree with me?

blade819

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

I'm an independant and I agree. I think 98% of Politicians are sad excuses for human beings. Bulge,

15. blade819

Bulge: I don't know if I would go that far. However, like you being an idependant, I have a little hope that we will purge DC eventually. Right now the best Republican candidate, honest, integrity, family man, experienced is John Huntsman. Yet he is nowhere on the horizon. Instead you have RINO(s), radicals, big business and then Newt. What does that tell you about the Electorate? Until WE decide intelligentlly who the best perdson is, we're just encouraging the crooks to run.

blade819

16. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Maybe Cantor's holding it up because it's one of the Republicans last ways to take money away from wealthy Democrats.

17. blade819

18. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

A dictionary would be your friend if you'd use it. I don't know if anyone else would be your friend though the way you toss insults around while ignoring the facts of the matter.

John

19. blade819

Rick...google "STOCK". I don't believe any attachments are with it.

blade819

20. blade819

The report that I saw said that Cantor asked the Congressional Finance Commt. to hold up review of the Act. The Act I believe is naked with no attachments. As for reviewing, it's been in the House for 6 years. Rick, I'll guarantee that no Democrat has the power to push a bill through the House without Republicans reading it first. Let's see how this develops?

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.