1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ERAD voice release

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steve101, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve101

Steve101 TS Member

Our club is looking at wireless voice release system.We would like any comments good or bad on the ERAD units.
    thanks steve.

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Steve, I've had the old Claymate which I gave up on, and then Ventriloquist which I sold to someone here when I got two ERAD's which are way, way better than either of the others.

Neil

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I bought one of these sets for myself after enduring another type for a short time. I just loved them and so did anyone that shot with me. Finally talked the club into purchasing 3 sets for our practice and league. I would say target loss from "yacking" went to 1 or 2%. We haven't lost any of the calls yet...but they are so comfy that I would imagine sooner or later someone will walk off with one attached to their shirt.
    They can be programed to do just about anything, even target management. The best thing about them is no crosscalls. No matter how loud you call.

They are without a doubt the best calls out.

Rickyd

Great Falls Trap and Skeet club

4. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Do they have a website? Thanks for any info.

5. KTOGP32

KTOGP32 TS Member

Shot with them at Hog Heaven without a single problem! Nice to not have cables to step over and handle too.

6. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

They work great;however, I would recommend them only for registered shoots. I almost walked away from a field with one still clipped on to my shirt. The scorer has to keep track of them or the club manager should get your car keys before he hands them out-----Phil

7. Steve101

Steve101 TS Member

Thanks for the comments it looks like ERAD is the way to go. Have any clubs that have this equipment had any problems with registered shooters not liking it because of the clip on transmitters.

8. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I used these transmitters in Sparta at the '06 Grand and really liked them. Wish they were standard equipment - I dislike fooling with the Canterbury microphone stands, wired or wireless. The ERAD units make a lot more sense to me.

I used a shopping cart today that had a gizmo on it that locked one of the wheels if you got too far away from the store. I wonder if the ERAD system could use something like this to sound a beeper if somebody forgot to remove their transmitter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
erad trap

erad voice release

erad voice release system