1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ERAD, Clay-Delay, or Ventriloquist voice release?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Acer, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acer

Acer TS Member

Going to buy a voice release, what do you guys prefer. Can I use the same one for a Champion trap machine and winchester-western skeet machines? Which one is the best price, most durable, best value etc? Thanks for your input. Johnny

2. TURNKEY321

TURNKEY321 Member

I just got a clay delay, It works great and the corded model for $100.00 is a great buy in my opinion. Tim Vanecek

3. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

We have had a clay delay for 1 1/2 yrs. ? now. Works great on our hand-set Winchester. It seems quicker than the voice releases at shoots. Great little system for the money.

Rod

4. tj303

tj303 Member

I have only used Clay Delay and have been very pleased with it. I have used it with both Trap and Skeet. You will need different plugs for the different machines. TJ

5. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

ERAD is fantastic. Works very well for trap or skeet.
    Bill

6. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

I us a clay delay wireless to practice sporting clays. I just plug in couple of machines and then move around and shoot them at different angles.

7. Kolarmaxx

Kolarmaxx TS Member

I've owned both the Ventriloquist and the Clay Delay. Clay delay is much simpler and very reliable. Battery life is much longer. Clay delay people are great to deal with. Had a problem with one of the transmitters and they sent me a new one immediately, no questions asked. Have since sold the Ventrilquist. Chris Gallagher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

clay delay voice release

erad trap

erad voice release