1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Equistar, Clinton IA, Registered Shoot, 9 Sep

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by butch's90t, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Equistar will be holding a registered shoot on 9 Sep. 100 singles, 100 handicrap and 100 doubles. Ammo and food available.

2. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Terry quit scaring people! Bump up.

3. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

4. lju

lju Member

Is your "ticker" going to be ok enough for you to shoot on Sunday?

lju

5. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hammer-If Trench12 and BigEd (AKA-the Evil Twins) get you wire up right I think there is no end to the possibility of something happening. I don't think you have a worry in the world with these Two looking after you.

Missed you at DeWitt but you were well represented by the HtH group with Trey leading the way on the range. Trench12 was there checking for members being out of uniform.

Glad to hear you are perking well and hope to see you Sunday. Crank

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

ttt

7. j l c

j l c TS Member

Very good directions Trench. I did not think about saying anything about the map on the ATA site. When I looked at it I felt it was very confusing and could lead a less than interested party to cease looking. I think everyone should have a chance to brush shoulders with the Hammer and experience the rush of power he transmits after being wired by the Evile Twins.

See everyone Sunday. Crank

8. j l c

j l c TS Member

Russ25Trap - you are correct about the location being goofy. You could look forever if you followed that map. Follow Trench12's directions and you will be on course. Great bunch of guys at this club and I am sure it would be a good experience.Good target presentation and food aplenty. J L C

9. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

lju - gonna try Sat and see if there's any pain, if none will shoot Sun.

Russ25 - look at the sign quickly, it will probably change soon, we've been sold again (about 9 times in last 40 years). No phone at the club, have to depend on cell phones. We shoot for fun on Wed. and Sat. during summer and when I head south in October only open on Sat. We have a combo skeet and trap field plus a GMV throwing trap only. Both fields are lighted.

Evil twins - hope both you "gentlemen" show up this weekend. How did the clone )LilEddy) do? From what Jerry wrote he set the world on fire again. Trench you did good on the directions. I'm negative ground, hope you two aren't color blind.

Crank, hope to see you Sunday also.

HarryC

10. XT George

XT George TS Member

Big Ed:

Do you have a copy of the picture that Trench took of Harry and me at Morris?

If you could send it as an attachment to the above e-mail(drop the xxx front and back).

You could also post the one of Trench on guard duty in front of the H t H flag.

As always , enjoy your sport

George

11. j l c

j l c TS Member

Sounds like great weather Sunday without wind or rain. I wonder if I was looking at the wrong map? See you 09/09/2007 Crank

12. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Last bump

13. j l c

j l c TS Member

14. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hey- Soothemall and Winkles come on over and pick up some good targets and plenty of good food and we can square on the Ice Cream. Crank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.