1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Enough Already

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by leadhead358, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

Could somebody PLEASE tell me exactly what the President does (whether he or she is red or blue) beside hang by strings as a Puppet for CONGRESS. All the President does is make suggestions to CONGRESS. In my opinion the USA could run without a President because CONGRESS controls what the President does. All he does is sign BILLS THAT CONGRESS MAKES INTO LAW. We the people should focus more on our picks for CONGRESSMEN and CONGRESSWOMEN more than the President.

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Your pretty much on target, my understanding is that the congress and the senate are the legislative branch of our gov. ( law makers) and that the President and the VP. are the executive branch ( executing the Laws) and then the Supreme Court( judical branch) makeing sure that the laws are fair for all and don't run contray to our consitution or it's amendements. That being the case how do we blame a President for the economy? His veto power and ability to draft laws all need are subject ot the legislative branch veto power.

3. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Well it depends on who is talking. According to the dems right now Pres Bush is responsible for everything bad from global warming to prickly heat. When Clinton was pres the republican congress was responsible for all the bad stuff, well except for that stain on the blue dress but the CIA might have planted that too. Who they going to blame when they own both?

I'm starting to think we would be just fine without a pres or congress or a federal govt, couldn't the states take care of everything needed themselves? Oh yes we need a fed govt in case of war or something like that, hmmm maybe thats what the founders had in mind?

4. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

My favorit line from slick willy.

"WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU MEAN, SHE KEPT THE DRESS"

AJ100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.