1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Engraver's Names Please

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by amboy49, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Engraver

I have a very nice Model 42 with solid rib/skeet choke that belonged to my grandfather and was passed down to me through my father. I've already put a very nice piece of walnut on it. Am now considering spending an obscene amount of money to have some extensive engraving done on it - maybe even a gold "chicken" or two. This is one of those guns that would fit in the thread posted a little while back that "will never be sold" so overspending on the project won't be a factor since I'll never sell the gun and hope to pass it on to my grandson one day.

I have had Bill Mains do some work on a K32 San Remo - he did excellent work at a very fair price and I was very satisfied. Looking for any other engravers I can contact to get some pricing/ideas on a project like this.

Thanks in advance

2. jbshep

jbshep Member

Stick with Bill...he is the best!

3. GR Eubanks

GR Eubanks Active Member

You have a pm

Roger

4. Rebsmith

Rebsmith Member

Amboy.....If you're having a Winchester engraved get it done by a Winchester engraver!! Pauline Muerrle. She has done several for me and she is top notch AND a custom shop engraver.

Jere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.