1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Engravers Cafe

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I was invited to go on Engravers Cafe to check 2 engraved receivers that I have for inqureies and are looking for an engraver since B Maines passed---
    You can't believe how complicated the site is to try to post a thread---
    They have something called a Help stickey to research what's needed to post---

How lucky we are on TSs and less complicated to do business----

I'm still trying to learn---I have another receiver that I want engraved and still can't get on the site---I spent hrs trying and still can't----If there is anyone out there that knows their secret,please send it to me----

2. zzcutter

zzcutter TS Member

Mar 31, 2013
    If you get on engravers cafe I have a few photos of my work type in zzcutter. What are you looking to do I might be able to help you out and what is your time frame. If you want to see some of my work on trap shooters check out the engraved 90 t side plates that are posted here. Please contact me through email Thanks, JMN Engraving
  3. engraverdave

engraverdave TS Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Give me a call 801-699-9247 or go to my website engraverdave.com it's a whole lot less complicated and I would be happy to help you on your engraving and inlay projects
    Have a great day
    Dave Kessner
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

engraver s cafe forum

engravers cafe