1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Engraved Perazzi Guns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dcmulcahy, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcmulcahy

dcmulcahy Member

........But your hard earned money is much better protected in a factory engraved gun. Aftermarket engraved guns are much harder to market if needed.

Dan

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

i was told nickel can be engraved. is that true?

3. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

First, nickel guns can be engraved. The finish has to be stripped before engraving & re-plated afterward.

I have a picture of a Beretta O/U I am engraving at present that was plated before starting. I would be happy to forward this picture to anyone who can post it. It is full coverage banknote scroll in a style I developed/designed. Please write me and I'll forward the picture. FWIW, Ken 910-221-5288 EST

4. southpark

southpark TS Member

Um, I'm going to vote on factory based on those pictures.

5. Ken Hurst

Ken Hurst TS Member

Hi Mr. Mike ---- I will ask the wife if she will take a picture of the top of the action . I'll tape off the side I am working on as it is incomplete & will look rough to the untrained eye. Maybe she'll take it tomorrow befor she leaves for a week with her son and new grandson. At any rate, I'll get you the picture ASAP. Best, Ken

6. JGS

JGS Member

What care should one give to the Perazzi engraved models? Is the silver or shiny part of the receiver just plain steel or is there a covering that protects the guns from sweat, etc.? Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi aftermarket engraving