1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### ENGLISH ### For wood lovers only..!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gotbass, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotbass

gotbass Member

Jerry - You aren't shining that wood up with Gator Tears are you? Beautiful stuff. How much jerky would I have to send to make a trade? LOL Mike

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

Very, very pretty stuff. Any wood is good as long as it's English Walnut.

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Sir,.....Unbelievable !! That is quite the display of awesome wood !! Thank you soooo much for sharing and taking the time to send those pictures !! ....Uncle Sam....Penna.

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jerry- Thanks for the nice photographs. I like to look at nice wood.

To Others- Jerry also sells a good lubricant (Gator Tears). If you buy a nice piece of wood from him, make him toss in a bottle of his lubricant. When I see him at the Dixie Grand in Florida next winter I need to buy a bottle of his lube. He sent me two bottles last year and a couple of my fine friends who wanted to try it took both bottles. They have both told me it is very good and one of them even let me try it once before a shoot. As soon as the bottles are empty, they will be returned to me. It is nice to have friends.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.