1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Englands 1st ever, 100X100 @ Doubles

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Congrats, Ian for one of the best days of shooting I have heard of in a while. That must be a record for not only doubles but for all three in one day. I'll bet that might be a record for all three even on differnt days as well. I'm sure we will be hearing more about Ian in the upcoming shoots here in the US as well.
    Just on question is the point score event something like our wabble trap or is it somehow different. I would like a little more info this event. Congrats again, because he did Break-em all. Jeff

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Nice shooting, but probably not a record for one day. In June 2007 at the Pocatello (Idaho USA) Trap Club Mike Stears broke 200x200 in doubles, 100x100 in singles, and 100x100 in handicap from 27 yards in one day.

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Peter, Thank You for pointing that out for me. Was his total score for the day a new record as well?? Great shooting Ian.

Pocatello, Thank You as well for pointing out Mike's score last year. I was not aware of his great day as well. All Good and Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.