1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

End of an Era Buckle

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Wendall Brock, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendall Brock

Wendall Brock TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Tilden End of an Era Grand American buckle that I would consider selling. It is marked on the back 26 of 81 , Please advise if you have seen one sell lately or any idea of what it's worth. I have truely forgotten what I paid for it and it has never been worn , it's still in the original box. Thanks for any info. Wendall

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Please post a picture...or three.

milt

3. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Does it look like one in the website above.

I believe Ed Y paid 200.00 for one a while back. Also WPT was selling 3 for 1000.00 but started a "No Reserve" auction at 600.00 and they did not sell.

Doug

4. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

You have a PM with some possible info, good luck with your sale

5. Wendall Brock

Wendall Brock TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry no pics , don't own a digital camera. The buckle is the top one in the Tilden add that was referenced. Assuming they were not all made with 1924 dollars as mine has what appears to be a 2005 Liberty dollar flanked by the gold ATA logos. Thanks to all who responded Wendall

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

$100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

end of an era buckle