1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Empty Hull Bags

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FFS, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

RELOADERS, Seperate your different Gauge Empty hulls on the Shooting Range rather than in your reloading room.

Check out the Colored Empty Hull Shell Bags with the gauge Embroidered on it so you can keep your Hulls seperated after a day of shooting and they are ready to be reloaded.

I can Embroider the Gauges on whatever color you like, The Bags come in Black, Yellow, Red, Blue and Green.

Click on my E-bay store above to see the Bags, Shooting Towels, Shirts,Hats and Accessories.

If you don't see what you want just e-mail me or Call me at 440 323 6199 and I try my best to make it for you.

Fran

sewerfran_2008_2203195.jpg

2. DaveXT

DaveXT Member

0   0   0

How many hulls do the bags hold?

Dave

3. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Hi Dave, The Shell Bags will hold 200 12 ga hulls very easly. More for the smaller gauges.

Fran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

empty hull bag

shooting empty hall bags
trap shooters empty hull bag

trap shooting empty hull bags

trapshooting empty hull bags
trapshooting empty hull pail