1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger stoddard

roger stoddard TS Member

Just got back from my first time at the Empire Grand. I was treated great by everyone there. Thanks go out to all the organizers. Jim Wright was especially helpful getting me lined up with a camper site. Great area with lots to offer, plenty of nice places to eat (that's important to me). I'll go back if scheduling allows. Roger Stoddard

2. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

Hi Roger,
    I am glad you enjoyed the Empire Grand. As a resident NY shooter I enjoyed the shoot as well. I wish we had a little less mud to deal with but spring in Cicero can be a little wet.

The targets were good and the shoot was well run with the exception of the early squads not being filled. I hope this can be addressed in the near future.

I hope to see you at the NY State shoot in July. Come back. The weather will be better and the food will always be good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.