1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Empire Grand Winners anywhere??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunfun, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I just wondered if the Empire is being reported anywhere?? I heard they have snow on the ground and it is very cold.....don't know if that is so or not.......

Lorna

2. webman

webman TS Member

The Scores are posted on http://www.nysata.com ,now snow on the ground Afternooon temps were about 50 degrees. The sunshine made it out all afternoon and helped to combat the northwest wind. There were some brief flurries in the early morning. All in all it was a good day. The weekend temps are going to be in the seventies. So come and join us.

3. webman

webman TS Member

opps that no snow on the ground not "now snow" nothing but green grass

4. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Glad to hear there is no snow. I was hoping that was a mistake! lol. I wish we could join you.....but it is just too far for us to travel. All our best to those there and I know you will have a great shoot!

thanks for the personal invite! and the score info. We have friends there, so I like to see how everyone is doing. :eek:)

Lorna Hull

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.