1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EMBROIDERED SHOOTING TOWELS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FFS, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Shooters, Look at the different Shooting Towels available for Shooters, I will also make up special towels for you or clubs.

All kinds of towels available, just ask and I can probably make them

These towels are 5 1/2 inches wide x 17 inches long. I can also make up Long towels that are 24 inches X 5 1/2 inches.

Check out my E-Bay store listed above for the towels, Empty Hull bags ,Shooting Hats ,Shooting Shirts and more.

Fran

440 323 6199

sewerfran_2008_2203173.jpg

2. ziegmund

ziegmund Active Member

0   0   0

Fran

Just returned from a shoot Saturday and to my surprise the bags, towels and hats had arrived.

Thank you so much the towels and hats were much more than I expected, the quality and workmanship is wonderful

Eddie Thomas

3. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I'm glad you liked them. If I can do any other Shooting items for you I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Again

Fran

440 323 6199

4. Ron Adams

Ron Adams Member

0   0   0

Fran,

How about xxl sweat shirts with trap happens for right hand shooters in maybe grey or green colors?

Like your products.

RA

5. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Hi Ron, I have several Sweatshits but none in XXL, So I will order your size. Since I have to order it which color would you perfer ?

I will order it right away as soon as I know your color.

Fran

6. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Fran

Don't forget my hat!

Doug

7. BrokeTrapDad

BrokeTrapDad Member

0   0   0

Any Kolar items I looked on your ebay store abd didnt see anything there either

8. Ron Adams

Ron Adams Member

0   0   0

Fran,

I like dark green first or lite grey second . Right hand with trap happens .

If you can get both that might be even better .

Thanks a bunch.

RA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
personalized shooting towels
shooting towels personalized cheap

trap shooting toewels

trap shooting towels embroidery