1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Embroidered Shooting Shirts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FFS, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Embroidered Shooting Shirts, Shell(Hull)Bags, Shooting Towels, Hats, Shooting Backpacks.

Check out my E-Bay store by clicking on the above E-bay web site.

If you don't see your size or color or what you are looking for just e-mail me or call me and I can probably make it for you.

LOOK AT THE NEW ITEMS "NECK GATORS" for those cold days

I do a lot of making items from phone calls to get the Shooter just what he or she wants.

I do a lot of women's shooting shirts because they are so hard to find.I make them from Women's shirts and not Men's shirts.

I also make shooter's captian Chair upholstery which is really neat for a Shooting Award or just for the Shooter.

Hoping to hear from you.

Fran

Shooting Shirts by Fran

440 323 6199

2. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

TTT

3. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

TTT

4. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

TTT

5. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

TTT

6. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Thanks to all of you guys and gals who have been purchasing the Shooting Shirts and Shooting Accessories.

You will notice that my E-Bay Store changes almost daily as items are sold and new items are added.

I try to come up with designs that are different so you will be the only shooter on the range with a certian design on your shirt.

Also "THANKS" to all the shooters from overseas that have purchased my items on e-bay

If you don't see the Shirt, Shooting design ,color or size just e-mail me or call and I'll try to make what you would like.

Fran

440 323 6199

7. supershooter

supershooter TS Member

0   0   0

My Shooting Shirts, Shooting Towel and Shell bag are all a big hit at the Club.

I continually get asked "Where did I get them"

Every time I get asked, I give them your name on Trapshooters and E-Bay. I wish I had some of your business cards to hand out.

Keep up the good work.

Sharpshooter

8. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

One more time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

embroidered shooting shirts