1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

EMBROIDERED SHOOTING DESIGNS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FFS, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

See SHOOTING SHIRTS w/ Embroidered Designs and quilted shoulder pads on my E-Bay store SHOOTING SHIRTS BY FRAN. Just click on the shirt to see one of many different and several one of a kind designs.

If you see a design you like but not on the size or shirt style you like just e-mail me and I'll make it fot you.

For you big guys and gals I make many XL's through 5x ( Special Order even bigger )and in talls if needed.

Get that new shirt for the upcoming shooting season and for those BIG SHOOTS that will be here in no time.

FRAN

440 323 6199

2. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

TTT

3. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

TTT

4. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

0   0   0

Great Shirts, really neat shooting designs

5. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

Up one more time

6. FFS

FFS Member

0   0   0

TTT

7. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

0   0   0

Fran does a wonderful job. She has done our SCTP team shirts for many years now.
    You won't be disappointed. :)

Sue Ternes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.