1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Email Larry Suffredin, an anti-gunner

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by famill00, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Just saw a commercial from Larry Suffredin who is running for office in Cook County IL. I don't live in Cook County but I sent him an email letting him know what I thought about his anti-gun ideas. I hope that you all will join me in NOT letting him into office.

Forrest

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

He doesn't care what you think about his anti-gun ideas. Larry Suffredin is so over the top against guns, that even in his TV commercial he brags about how he's going to take on the NRA and close gun shops.

Unfortunately, he happens to be the frontrunner in the Cook County States Attorney election. He's from Evanston, a city where handgun ownership is banned.
    There are so many anti-gun laws not only in Cook Country, but also in each individual town, village and city in Cook County, that it's hard to imagine where the support is going to come from to defeat him.

It wasn't always that way. Thirty years ago I shot with a pistol team. We had matches against the Chicago Police Department team -AT THEIR RANGE, and many of our matches were held at the police department range in many of the local communities.

Hard to believe it's come to this.

3. new loader

new loader Member

The story + comments at bottom of page.
    Illinois politics are crooked from top to bottom and everybody thinks that guy running for president would be OK. He can't come from the same sewer without some stink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.