1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Email help

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by esoxhunter, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Hopefully someone can help me with this problem. I am attempting to organize a class reunion. (Our 50th) I would like to contact these people using the email system. However, I can't figure out how to obtain the email addresses. One would think a person could utilize some type of "directory" to obtain this information. (Similar to a phone book, if you wanted a phone number). Anyone know of a way to obtain email addresses? Thanks for any input you might have. Ed

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

on Yahoo.com schroll down to additional services and select people search. Type in the name and it will give you the email address if they have one listed or it can give you their phone number. Jackie B.

3. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

Most people list their e-mail addresses on their Facebook Wall. Also, did you post anything on Classmates.com? Jim

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

When I first got started, I looked for such a directory also to no avail. Since then I've seen how email addresses get changed quite often and you might find help within some services like yahoo, or maybe even from a Google search, but you won't find all your wants from any one place as you'd like.......breakemall

5. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Just finished a 50 year class reunion. One of the things that really helped was setting up a website for the reunion. Word of mouth, FB, and classmates.com surely helped fo get the word out. We spent 18 months putting it together.637 grad's, got 245 actually at the reunion. We considered it a success. There are some websites that will help to set up the webpage and deal specifically with reunions. If you need more info PM me

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.