1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Elysburg overall?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PA puller, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PA puller

PA puller TS Member

How was the overall PA state shoot experience? How far down was attendance? Weather conditions?

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Weather was great. Scorers, very attractive. Food, very good.

Ed Yanchok

3. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

Overall the shoot was fantastic. In my opinion Chuck runs one of the best shoots in the country. I have to complimant the young boys and girls that man the traps and scoring. They are polite, well kept and know how to do their jobs.

I heard official attendance was down approx. 15%. Not as bad as I thought it could have been considering the media cannot tell us enough how bad things are.

4. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

shoot was good and had a great time. puablo

5. acre44

acre44 Member

The shoot was outstanding as usual. I really enjoy shooting at the PSSA homegrounds and this year was no different. Maybe attendance was down, but that is not a reflection of the shoot, that is a reflection of the economy. I am already looking forward to the PA Grand at the PSSA homegrounds in a few weeks and next June!

Toad.

6. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

My wife and I had a great time as usual. I've always been impressed with the shoot management and youthfull staff there. And don't forget that Margaret was at her gum smacking, prancing best behind the bar!

Guy Babin

7. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Chuck runs a fabulous shoot and remains a tremendous asset to the organization.

Business was excellent at my vendor location even though the weather was a bit warm but close to perfect.

Mr. Krieghoff is to be thanked again for his wonderful contribution to our sport.

The only suggestion I would make is a revision to Thursday's program like a return to a Handicap event instead of Doubles but I'm sure I'll get flamed on that one!!

8. zinger

zinger Member

how about eliminating some of the singles instead of doubles!

9. Vijay

Vijay TS Member

First time there…beautiful place. I think the shoot was conducted extremely well.

10. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

The shoot off for the Krieghoff was one of the most exciting that I have ever whitnessed
    It was good to see John Allem back on his feet so quickly. I hope that he takes care of himself now.

Ed Yanchok

11. TjayE

TjayE Member

The shoot-off for the Krieghoff K-80 went 9 rounds of ten shots. The winner = Larry Shade. Tom E.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.