1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

######### ELVIS IS ALIVE##########

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i seen Elvis this week near moriarty new mexico & he was driving a yellow freight truck pulling a set of doubles.. had the long black sideburns coal black hair one of those white suits on he wore with the collar turned up& the rhinestones. damndest thing i ever seen.i thought elvis passed on in 1977,but by god he is still alive & driving a yellow freight truck.. dwain

2. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

lay off the sauce when your drivin dwain and get back to iowa we actually had a nice day today. hope to see you sunday.jackmitch

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i wasn.t on the sauce jack.hell i ain,t had a drink in 20 years, but i swear this guy was a twin to elvis driving that yellow freight truck. i can,t believe someone would go to all that work to look like elvis driving a yellow freight truck.. i shot at bosco,s today good 16,s but lousy hdcp. but i won 5 bucks in the mo. draw so all is well dwain

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Hey, strait from The Men In Black, Elvis isn't dead. He just went back to his home planet. LOL. Break-em all. Jeff

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Don't be silly...Of course I am! after my voice started going and the leather suit way to snug to wear..I got my CDL and been haulin' Illegal immigrants across the line in my yellow lettuce truck...Thank You,.Thank You Vary Much!

6. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Elvis was NEVER alive!

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

dwain i haven't had one in 20 years (drink) either. don't miss the hangovers at all. now about that elvis sighting, was it fat elvis or the old thinner elvis.jackmitch

8. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

I almost saw Elvis after he died, but the handle on my shovel broke.
    Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.