1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Elton Johns Child

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by otnot, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

I'm sorry to be politically incorrect as ususal. But this is wrong. Two gay people raising a child are not going to raise a kid that has a mother and father relationship. Uhggggggggg!

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I agree totally with you on that. Jackie B.

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

That's one of the reasons gay marriage should not be legalized.

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Neither will a widow with young children or a young guy who's wife dies while the children are young!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Ivanhoe,

Please don't apply logic and common sense to this thread, you'll only confuse them and defuse their arguments.

Eric

6. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Wow, I wonder if this will be an Asshole Baby?

Randy

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

mixer I replied because I found the subject matter amusing.

Bob Lawless

8. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

unless a surrogate mother is used, a gay couple must go through the adoption process. This process icludes a section in which the two parents must prove that they can properly care for a child and provide everything they will need. Time and time again, I have seen heterosexual parents have children and not be at all prepared to care for them, or neglect there needs. Gay couples must prove they can take care of a child where as straight couples can have children and neglect there needs? seems kinda unfair to me. True gay couples cannot provide the mommy and daddy aspect, but at least the child is almost gauranteed to go to a good and caring home. just my opinion. BYG

9. shelly

shelly TS Member

Yes, it makes lots of sense for mommie and daddy to both be boys. Who needs a real mom or dad anyway?

10. Loyac

Loyac Member

A surrogate mother was used. From California. Eventually it will be comfusing for the child... Especially when he finds out who his mother is...

11. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

future Paparazzi and TMZ fodder

12. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

To bad they couldn't ask the baby. Just another selfish celeb.

Don

13. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I wish they would adopt me...

Guy B.

14. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

...with enough money a person can buy about anything these days...

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Can't wait for their brand of sex education. Having "the talk" without mentioning girls should be a hoot.

HM

16. dverna

dverna Active Member

My gf has a nephew who is homosexual. I never though I could accept a person with that "problem". He is intelligent, articulate and educated. He works as a vice-principle at a school. Frankly, I think he would make a good father.

There is a part of me that says "That life style is wrong" and another that says "Leave them alone and left them live their lives".

If one of my sons were to declare he was homosexual, I would be disappointed but I would not stop loving him.

I wish I had remained ignorant. Things were "clearer" then.

Don Verna

17. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

I wish them the best of luck. Neil

18. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Just look at the history of Rome for your answer to this question.

As soon as the gays became a major part(emperor) of the population it was only a matter of time til they were able to pisss off the rest of the world.

Between the Liberal Psychs embedded in the school system, the dumbing down of society by allowing illegal aliens rights in our country, and "tolerance" of very small segments of society solely for the sake of political correctness, it's only a matter of time til the Complete Pussification of America is complete.

People are getting really sick of this shit. That coupled with the banks stealing your money as fast as they can, Makes me think we are headed for a real live Revolution here. Maybe that's what is going to happen on Doomsday in 2 years.

I would say choose your side wisely becasue whoever looses this one is going to be hurting for along time. I personally would like to see many politicians who have been instrumental in breaking this country lined up and shot. I'd also like to see about the top 3 eschelons of the big 5 bank's management lined up too.

People who accept the responsibility of power in this country need to get the idea that their are consequences for screwing up, and there needs to be dire consequences for deliberately screwing up.

When I see Wall Street Bankers take down their companies and loose the money of millions of people and walk away with Hundreds of Millions of dollars for themselves. Something has got to change.

What we've got going on right now will not last becasue the more people you convert from haves to have nots, the more smart people you turn against you.

Eventually the scales will tip. Will the country endure? We'll see.

Randy

19. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

You are very astute Randy.

20. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

I didn't see a question. Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.