1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Elm Fork Shotgun Sports-Dallas Great Place!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steve-CT, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

I just returned from Dallas and experienced the privelege of shooting sporting clays at the excellent, Elm Fork Shotgun Sports facility on Luna Road.

I wanted everyone to know what an outstanding facility it is and the helpfulness and friendliness of its staff, especially Jeanie Almond and Jaime
    Rommell was excellent and in a class by itself in my opinion.

It's an excellent venue for entertaining corporate clients and regardless of shooting ability and experience, a great experience.

I highly recommend it if you are in or near Dallas!

Steve

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I agree Jimmy...I only live 20 miutes from there and do all my Sporting Clays there...they would only need to lose a few of those stinkn sissy skeet fields

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they throw any trap targets.

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

They list it, but they didn't have one in operation when I was there earlier this year.

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Probably never happen, Jimmy. Elm Fork is actually the old Winchester Gun Club at Elm Fork.....It is now leased and operated by Scott Robertson and a group of partners. One of the old trap fields has been replaced by a Five Stand and the other field never gets used. They do have some skeet leagues and offer open skeet shooting, but the primary focus of the operation is Sporting Clays and I don't see any way that's liable to change in the forseeable furure.

Ken Rucker

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I'd love to see it as much as anyone, Jimmy. My trailer and I are always welcome at Elm Fork and I get lots of referrals from the management. I work on Scott's sporting guns on a regular basis and consider him a friend.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.