1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ellie's Father Passes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 90tee, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 90tee

90tee TS Member

Hey Guys, For any of you knowing Ellie and Raiser. Ellies' Father suffered a massive stroke several days ago. This morning at about 3 AM, he turned over his loved John Deere Collection to the Lord, so they could both play with them together. Gerry Hampton has passed. Gerry worked and retired from John Deers after 29 years of service, and then commenced to being happy just working in his shop, and tinkering. Gerry was also a U S Veteran, serving from 1950-1952. He is survived by his 3 grandchildren, who he loved very much, and of course "Ms Ellie" Gerry was kind enough to share his love for Ms Ellie with all of us that know her. God Bless you Gerry, and may you now rest in heavenly peace forever. Our condolences to Steve, Ellie and the rest of Gerrys family.
    90tee

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

My heart felt condolences to Ellie and Steve and the rest of the faimly.

3. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Ellie and Razor,

Thoughts and prayers are with you. God Bless.

Tim

4. razor

razor TS Member

5. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Folks, sorry to hear about your loss. Our loved ones always live on forever in our hearts through love and memories. I hope you find many good memories to help you through these difficult times.

Luvn

6. calilori

calilori TS Member

Even though I don't know you, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your families at this time.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear of your loss. Peace be with you.

8. razor

razor TS Member

Thanks to all for your words. It was very unexpected. Thanks to 90tee for putting it in for all to know.We are doing well but we have the next 2 days to get through. He was so proud that I got on the National Team Race. I only wish I could have had him around until I finished that. I know he will be with me that day anyway. Bless all of you!
    Ellie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.