1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Elizabeth Warren Poised to Join Senate Banking Com

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Catpower, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe

It has to be a bad dream

Hell it's a nightmare

2. jimsw

jimsw Member

When the word "nitwit" was first used they had Warren in mind. She is a complete fraud, not just the false Native American/Indian claim, how about the plagarized cookbook. Or the legal textbook she authored that has been described as containing faulty research and dubious conclusions. Of course she was always "fighting for the common worker", particularly when she defended Travelers Insurance in an asbestos case resulting in injury claims being denied. She was also the first to let business owners know they didn't build their businesses, they were only successful because of government. That is where obama got the idea.

Another absolute nightmare. Heaven help us...

3. jimsw

jimsw Member

I'm not surprised, I lived in Massachusetts for many years. Now only spend the summers there. It is an absolute nuthouse politically. Don't get me started on that subject. We need to get Bob Hawkes' opinion on Mass politics he is an astute observer of that scene.

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I would like to laugh Jim, but it's so sad what this state did in the election. Calling her a fraud is too polite. When your looking for the definition of a "Moon Bat" you'll find her picture. God help us, please.

5. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

It's a shame that people like her are elected; says a lot about the majority in your state. Why would anyone move to Massachusetts, California or Illinois? I guess that's why some of the western states and Texas attract people. BT100dc

6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I have high cheek bones on my a$$ butt doesn't make me an indian. BT100dc

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  8. midalake

midalake Banned User Banned

Can't sleep for sheet tonight...

Got to tell ya Brian that last picture is a hoot!!!!

GS

9. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

BT100dc, I didn't move here, I was brought up here. I've had a small business for over 40 years that has provided a decent living for quite a few people. Only reason for being here now is there is still a few people getting a decent living from it although it's much more difficult in these times. Having said that, the time is near for me to be "getting out of Dodge", I'll become another (YAC)for the winters and who knows where for the summer. No complaints, God's been good to me.

10. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Lizzie Warren also complains about the large debt that college grads get from student loans. Yet she thought nothing of getting paid over $300,000 to teach one course as a professor.

Remember now that is one course. She was a full time professor which means she had more than one course to teach.

Bob Lawless

11. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Bob: I grew up in Ohio, moved to Virginia 1971-1978, then moved back to Ohio where I currently reside. Ohio, like Massachusetts is changing, not for the better. Last week I saw a program where it stated that Ohio is on the death spiral where the takers are outnumbering the makers. Let's face it, the takers gave Ohio to Obama during this past election; also re-electing S. Brown to the U.S. Senate. I won't discuss the economics of bad choices in politicians but I care wholeheartedly about the shooting sports and the 2nd Amendment. Ohio is doing its part to grease the skids for the antigunners which is sad. The upcoming years will challenge our 2nd Amendment rights which your politicians, and Ohio's, will make it more difficult through the EPA to participate in our shooting sports. I'm ashamed to say that this is not the State that I grew up in. BT100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.